How to make a claim for R&D Tax Credits
Our award winning approach to tax credit claims based on research and development is beyond reproach. We follow all the regulations set up by the government and HMRC. We thrive to serve to our clients effectively irrespective of size, structure or sector.
Every client’s needs and services are different and we deliver everything according to their needs. It does not matter where you are but as long as you are in the UK, we will visit, assess and give you all the assistance you need.
What are the claim processes?
The services we provide vary from company to company. The companies we assist are start-ups, SMEs and large companies. For SMEs and start-ups, our services are end-to-end. This means, we will personally go out of our way and send the best teams made up of specialists and experts to personally come and visit your business. This team is made of tax advisers, accountants, a legal team and technical advisers.
The system we use is as follows
The first step is getting to know you
- We will hold a conversation with you to discuss research and development activities in your company to decide whether you qualify or not.
- Still on the first step, we will confirm whether you are a UK limited company and establish what research and development activities you are spending money on
- We will review your accounts to work out what your qualifying expenditure is
The second step is your input
- We will cover the whole scope of your company talking to different people in order to find out what research and development activities are taking place.
- Whilst doing this, we will ensure that we take up as little of your time as possible
- We will need a brief on your research and develop projects and the costs they incurred.
- We will then give you a draft of all the R&D activities in your company with all the proper calculations and the kinds benefits to expect
The third step is our input
You do not have to worry about your claim reaching the correct departments because we will make sure it does. We do this by:
- Giving a detailed report describing all your research and development activities
- A methodology that calculates your R&D benefits
- Make amendments on your behalf to your corporation tax return that will show your tax credit calculation for R&D tax relief.
Why contact us?
We will act on your behalf and be your representative in everything relating to your claim. We will not charge you anything until you receive your benefit and whatever we charge covers our end-to-end services.
We will help you innovate your business and you can find out how by filling out the claim form and enquiring with us.
Visit our website at www.rdtaxcredit.org.uk to learn more